Dr Sun Yat-sen Museum is re-opened now. To help ensure public safety, special arrangements and precautionary measures are implemented:
* Special opening hours is from 10am to 5pm (closed on Thursdays). Admissions are limited to avoid overcrowding.
* Reading Room and Activity Room are temporarily closed.
* Public programmes are temporarily suspended.
* Facility hygiene is strengthened by regular disinfection of all public areas. Sanitizing mats and alcohol hand sanitizers are provided.
* All visitors are required to have their body temperature checked at the entrance. Those showing signs of fever will not be admitted.
* All visitors are requested to bring and wear a mask to protect themselves and others.
* Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
The Museum will review the situation and adjust relevant precentive measures as and when necessary.
Museum Pass Holders can enjoy unlimited admission to the permanent and special exhibitions (unless otherwise specified) of museums under Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD Museums) during the validity period of the Museum Pass.