Loan of Exhibition Panels
The Museum makes available five sets of exhibition panels for free loan to registered schools, charitable and non-profit-making organizations. From now on until September 2017, free delivery service of exhibition panels is available.
Each foam board panel's size is of 0.9m(W) x 1.1m(H). The panels can be mounted by using the magic tape or hook on the back.
(1) "The Birth of Dr Sun Yat-sen Museum: Preservation and Renovation of Kom Tong Hall" exhibition panels (12 panels)
(2) "Dr Sun Yat-sen and Modern China" exhibition panels (18 panels)
(3) "Dr Sun Yat-sen and Family" exhibition panels (16 panels)
(4) "1911 Revolution in China: Francis Stafford's Photo Exhibition" exhibition panels (15 panels)
(5) "Icon of an Era – The Dr Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum 1926.6.1" exhibition panels (20 panels)
Applications should be made from 2 weeks to 3 months before the date of loan. Please call 3580 6780 during office hours (Mon-Fri: 9:30am-1:00pm & 2:00-5:30pm) for reservation first, and then submit the duly completed application form together with copies of relevant documents to the Dr Sun Yat-sen Museum by mail (please mark "Application for Exhibition Panels" on the envelop) or fax (3580 0498) within two days after the telephone reservation. Otherwise, the reservation will be cancelled. All applications will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
Application Form for Loan and Delivery Service of Exhibition Panels can be downloaded here (PDF file)
Please download the required software to read our PDF files Download Adobe Reader